A 37-year-old St Michael woman is the island’s latest road fatality.
Police say the accident occurred around 3:40 a.m. along Watts Village Road, St George. The woman, who has not yet been named, died at the scene.
Preliminary investigations suggest that the deceased was the sole occupant of the car when it struck an embankment, causing her to lose control before colliding with a cut rock.
Police are asking anyone who may have witnessed this accident, or can provide any information to assist in their investigations to contact the District B Police station at telephone 437-4311 or 430-7625.
Recent Local News
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- Police probe unnatural death in Christ Church
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App