Police continue to ask for the public’s assistance in locating a wanted man.
Marlon Omar George, 31, who also goes by the names“Mali”, “Gongles”, and “Ranger”, is wanted in connection with serious criminal matters.
He is about five ft nine inches in height, medium build, light brown complexion, has medium to full lips, brown staring eyes, and a low haircut. He has a tattoo of a cross and the date 19th Sept 85 on his back. He also has several scars on his face.
George’s last known address was #16 Arden Close, Pinelands, St Michael.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App