Murder accused Kemar Glenville Stoute, 28, of Block 3E , Bottom Close, Wildey, St Michael and Livardo Rogelio Hinds, 26, of Durant ‘s Lodge Road, Christ Church, were both remanded to Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds after appearing at the District ‘A’ Magistrate Court today.
Stoute and Hinds have been charged in connection with the February 2, fatal shooting of Micheal Omar Edwards, 18, of Bartlett Tenantry, Sargeant Village, Christ Church.
They have been ordered to re-appear in court on March 28.
Stoute and Hinds have also been linked to the 2016 murder of Michael Mapp of Blades Hill, St Philip whose body was found in a shallow grave at Fortesque, in the same parish. They will return to court on that matter on March 22.
Stoute has also been charged with two drug related offences – unlawful possession of cannabis and unlawful possession of apparatus.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App