A St Michael woman charged with perverting the course of justice was today remanded to Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds.
Ashley Danica Anita Jones, 26, of Birch Path, Reagent Hill, Pinelands, St Michael allegedly committed the offence which involved Livardo Rogelio Hinds, 26, of Durants, Lodge Road, Christ Church between May 24th, 2016 and February 24th, 2017.
Hinds was the subject of a wanted man bulletin.
Magistrate Kristie Cuffy-Sargeant ordered Jones to reappear in court on March 28th.
Recent Local News
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- Police probe unnatural death in Christ Church
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App