The public is hereby notified that effective today, the Emergency Ambulance Service of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital has been temporarily relocated.
The new location is Building #18, Wildey Industrial Estate, St Michael.
The authorities say this relocation has become necessary due to environmental challenges with the original location.
Access to the service will continue to be 511.
- Local News
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App