Marlon Omar George, 31, of no fixed place of abode, was remanded to Her Majesty’s Dodds today on a string of charges.
George, who was the subject of a wanted man bulletin, is charged with one count of robbery committed in Oistins, two counts of burglaries and one count of aggravated burglary committed in the District ‘A’ jurisdiction.
He appeared before Chief Magistrate Christopher Birch in the District ‘C’ Magistrate Court and was ordered to reappear in the District ‘A’ Magistrate court on March 7 and the District ‘C’ court on March 30th.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App