At this hour, police are reporting a road fatality at Westmoreland, St James.
No details are available, but Police Public Relations Officer Acting Inspector Roland Cobbler said lawmen were currently carrying out investigations into the death, which brings to 12 the number of fatal accidents on Barbados’ roads this year, after ten were recorded for all of last year.
More information as it comes to hand.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App