Anderson Wycleff Reid, 38, of Woodstock Road, Spooners Hill, St Michael is set to appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court tomorrow after he damaged an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) owned by Republic Bank of Barbados.
Police report that around 6.45 a.m. they received a report that a man was damaging the ATM machine on the compound of Carlton & A1, Black Rock, St Michael.
The man, who was subsequently identified as Reid, was apprehended by two men performing maintenance work on the compound.
Reid has been charged with criminal damage.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App