Anderson Wycleff Reid was remanded to prison when he appeared in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today on a charge of criminal damage.
Reid, 38, of Woodstock Road, Spooners Hill, St Michael, was arrested and charged by police on Friday morning.
Two workmen at the Carlton & A1 Complex in Black Rock caught Reid damaging the Republic Bank Automated Teller Machine (ATM) at the complex.
Reid is due to reappear in court on April 7.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App