Operations are back to normal at the Douglas Charles Airport in Dominica following a temporary closure on Saturday due to inclement weather.
The Ministry of Public Works and Ports said the airport had to be closed due to widespread flooding.
Heavy rains also caused landslides and led to the collapse of a Bailey bridge in Macoucherie, along the west coast of the island.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App