Dwayne Ryan Omar Ceasar, 35 years, of no fixed place of abode was remanded to Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds today after appearing before Chief Magistrate Christopher Birch at the District ‘C’ Magistrate Court.
Ceasar, who was the subject of a wanted man bulletin, was captured by police on Tuesday at Eagle Hall, St Michael.
He has been charged with four counts of aggravated burglary and one count of the use of a firearm.
The offences were committed between October and December last year in Oistins, Hastings and Black Rock.
Ceasar is set to reappear in the District ‘A’ Magistrate Court on March 21, 2017 and the Oistins Magistrate Court on March 28, 2017.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App