Police say a 38-year-old man is currently assisting them with their investigations into last night’s fatal shooting at Trents, St James.
The victim, 33-year-old James Alleyne, of the same address, was discovered lying on his back in a garage at a private residence with multiple gunshot wounds about the body, after police received a report on the incident, which occurred sometime after 11 p.m. Thursday.
Alleyne was rushed to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance where he subsequently succumbed to his injuries.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App