Jamaican national, 24-year-old Kimone Tasheeka Carty, who was the subject of a wanted person bulletin earlier today is now in police custody.
Carty, of Brighton, St Michael, surrendered to the police today and is currently assisting with investigations.
Earlier, the police said Carty was wanted in connection with serious criminal matters.
Police Public Relations Officer acting Inspector Roland Cobbler thanks the media and the public for their assistance in this matter.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App