The Royal Barbados Police Force (RBPF) has been plunged into mourning following the sudden death yesterday of 62-year-old Acting Inspector Richard Alphonso Crichlow, formerly of Newbury, St George.
Crichlow died at the state-run Queen Elizabeth Hospital where he was being treated for an undisclosed illness.
He served with the Force for 41 years, having enlisted in 1976. At the time of his untimely death, he was assigned to Central Police Station.
In a statement today the Acting Commissioner of Police Tyrone Griffith joined with other members and staff of the RBPF in extending condolences to his family, friends and work colleagues.
“Our thoughts, prayers and support are with them,” the statement said.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App