Jamaican national Kimone Tasheeka Carty is set to appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrate court tomorrow on two charges.
The 24-year-old has been charged with the offences of arson and serious bodily harm committed last Wednesday at Brighton, St Michael.
Carty, who was the subject of a wanted person bulletin surrendered to police on Sunday.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App