A St James man will appear in the Holetown Magistrate Court tomorrow on a murder charge.
Fabian Alyson Bryan, 38, of Webster Road, Seaview, is accused of causing the death of James Alleyne, 33, of Trents, St James.
Last Thursday, police received a report of a shooting at Trents.
On reaching the scene, they discovered Alleyne lying on his back in his garage with multiple gunshot wounds.
He was rushed to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance where he subsequently succumbed to his injuries.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App