Murder accused Fabian Alyson Alcindor Bryan, who was formally charged with the murder of 33-year-old James Alleyne of Trents, St James, made his first court appearance today.
Bryan, 38, of Webster Road, Seaview, St James, appeared before Magistrate Wanda Blair in the Holetown Magistrates’ Court.
He was not required to plea to the indictable charge and was remanded to prison to reappear in court on April 18.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App