A 14-year-old student has been hospitalized in critical condition after being struck on the head while at school today.
Details are sketchy but the police said the male student was struck during an incident at a rural school sometime after 2 p.m.
The boy was taken by ambulance to the QEH.
Police are investigating the incident.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App