Police are investigating the suspected drowning of a 43-year-old man at Six Men’s Beach, St Peter.
Police Public Relations Officer Roland Cobbler told Barbados TODAY that Olric Glenroy Babb of Rock Hall, St Lucy, went to the beach with a group of friends.
While Babb was in the water, his friends observed him floating face down and unresponsive.
He was pulled from the water and subsequently died at the scene.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App