Hundreds of students on Saturday traded in their books and study time for shorts, fun and frolic at the annual UWI Cave Hill Carnival.
The students brought the celebrations to a close in the jump which began at Harbour Road and ended at the campus.
They made their way along the route jamming to some of the hottest Carnival music and other popular 2016 Crop Over songs.
Police reported no incidents during the annual jump which began around midday.
Look out for a full review in Bajan Vibes in Wednesday’s edition of the Barbados TODAY’s e-paper.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App