Twenty-year-old Torion Bryan Holligan of Pool Land, St John has been remanded to jail after being charged with two counts of endangering life.
According to police, Holligan and another man opened fire at officers at Todds Land, St George on March 30th, 2017.
Holligan appeared before Chief Magistrate Christopher Birch in the District ‘C’ Magistrate Court on Thursday.
He will reappear in the District ‘B’ Magistrate court on April 11, 2017.
The second man is currently in custody assisting police with investigations.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App