Four people were injured in a two-car collision along Oldbury Road, St Philip in the wee hours of this morning.
The first car was driven by 20-year old Tre Belgrave, of Moncreiffe, St Philip, who was accompanied by 21-year-old Akkeem Lashley, of Massiah Street, St John.
The second car was driven by 19-year-old Krish Payne of Rose Gate, St John who was accompanied by 16-year-old Donte Dear of Massiah Street in the same parish.
The four males complained for pain about the body and they were all taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for medical attention.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App