Three people suffered injuries in an accident at My Lord’s Hill, St Michael today around 8 a.m.
The accident involved a car driven by 36-year-old Samuel Boyce of Arch Hall, St Thomas, and a van driven by 49-year-old Thomas Harris of Buttals, Grove, St George.
Boyce and his passenger 57-year-old Cynthia Boyce, of Bayville, St Michael suffered chest pains and were transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for medical treatment.
Harris also suffered chest pain. He opted to seek private medical care.
Police are continuing investigations.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App