Three people are nursing injuries following an accident at Wanstead Road, St Michael around 11 p.m. last night.
The car, which was driven by 23-year-old Raphael Jordan of Husbands, St James struck a utility pole and later caught fire and was destroyed.
Jordan received bruises to his left hand and sought private medical attention. His two female passengers ages 21 and 22 years respectively, suffered injuries to the head, and neck, and were both transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for medical attention.
One fire tender, and five fire officers responded to the scene.
Police are continuing investigations.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App