Thirty-six-year-old Nicholas Brathwaite of Lowthers Hill, Christ Church was remanded to Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds on two counts of endangering life.
Brathwaite is the second man charged in connection with shooting at police at Todds Land, St George on March 30th.
Last week, 20-year-old Torion Bryan Holligan of Pool Land, St John was also charged and remanded to prison.
Brathwaite appeared before Chief Magistrate Christopher Birch in the District ‘C’ Magistrate Court yesterday.
He will reappear in the District ‘B’ court on April 11, 2017 with his co-accused.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App