Barbados’ latest road fatality has been identified as 43-year-old Toni Barrow of Paradise Road, Spooners Hill, St Michael.
Barrow was riding her motorcycle along Barbarees Hill, St Michael around 10:45 this morning, when she lost control of the motorbike and collided with an embankment. She died on the spot.
Details are still sketchy and police are appealing to anyone who may have witnessed the accident to contact the Black Rock Police Station or the nearest police station as soon as possible.
Barrow’s death brings to 15 the number of road fatalities so far this year, five more than the total number for all of 2016.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App