Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating missing woman, Nichola Angela Robinson of Lewis Gap, Green Hill, St Michael.
The 41-year-old is an employee of Jenn’s Health Store.
According to police, she left the home she shared with her husband, 53-year-old Rogan Robinson about 6:30 a.m. yesterday and has not been seen since. At the time she was wearing a blue shirt and a pair of black pants.
Nichola Robinson is five feet, five inches tall, light complexion, with brown eyes, black and brown hair. She has a mole on a right cheek, an erect appearance and is pleasant mannered.
Anyone with information relating to Nichola Angela Robinson is asked to contact the District A Police Station at 430-7242 or 430-7246; police emergency number 211; Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477), or the nearest police station.
Recent Local News
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- Police probe unnatural death in Christ Church
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App