Police are investigating a violent incident which occurred at the Parkinson Memorial School yesterday.
Reports are that a suspended 15-year-old student made his way back onto the compound of The Pine, St Michael institution around 1 p.m. Wednesday and proceeded to damage a teacher’s vehicle with a rock before he could be restrained.
Officials of the Ministry of Education and the Barbados Union of Teachers were called in with police.
The fourth form student was subsequently escorted off the compound by law enforcement officers.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App