Two people were injured when a motor car overturned on Coles Road, St Philip, this morning.
Police said the accident occurred about 9:34 and involved motor car XG-886, owned by 26-year-old Andy Sargeant of Brownes Gap, Rockley, Christ Church. The vehicle was being driven by 26-year-old Allison Squires of Ashbury, St George.
The motor car was travelling along Coles Road in the direction 0f Beulah Junction when Squires lost control of the vehicle, which spun and overturned.
Squires and Sergeant received injuries and were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for treatment.
Investigations are continuing.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App