Police say the victim of this island’s latest shooting incident has died.
Thirty-year-old Sherwin Success of Kingsland, Christ Church was shot in the upper part of his body during an incident, which occurred in the vicinity of Wotton Playing Field, Christ Church, around 5:45 p.m. on Saturday.
Success was taken by private motor vehicle to the state-run Queen Elizabeth Hospital where he reportedly succumbed to his injuries sometime after 9 p.m. on Sunday.
As investigations continue into the matter, police are asking anyone with information that can assist them in their investigation to call Oistins Police Station at 418-2609, Police Emergency number 211, Crime Stoppers at 1-800 –TIPS (1-800-8477), or the nearest police station.
Lawmen say all information received will be treated as strictly confidential.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App