Police say the body discovered at Pebbles Beach, St Michael this morning is that of 19-year-old Trae Ki-Anderson St Hill of Gibbons Terrace, Christ Church, who was reported missing to police sometime after 11 o’clock last night.
Early today, a diver reportedly spotted a body submerged in the water.
It was subsequently pulled from the sea and identified by St Hill’s relatives.
However, lawmen say at this time foul play is not suspected, as they await the results of an autopsy to guide their investigations into the matter.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App