Jamar Adday Hall, 31, of Lot 11 D, Walkabout Path, Eden Lodge, St, Michael, pleaded not guilty to a charge of wounding with intent when he appeared before Magistrate Cuffy-Sargeant in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today.
He was charged in connection with the wounding of 35-year-old Kidwe Mccollin in the Eden Lodge area on April 7.
Hall, who was the subject of a wanted bulletin, surrendered to the police, accompanied by an attorney-at-law, on Wednesday of this week.
He was granted bail in the sum of $10,000 with two sureties to return to court on July 21.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App