A St Phillip man appeared in court today charged with using indecent and insulting language.
Darius Kenrick Bowen, 25, of #47 A, Sanddunes Drive, Sandy Hill, was remanded to prison to reappear in court on May 22.
The offences were committed yesterday along Grove Road, St Philip, during a stop and search by members of the Tactical Response Unit of the Royal Barbados Police Force.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App