The Barbados Revenue Authority (BRA) is advising the public that the Licensing Authority system will be unavailable from 1 p.m. on Thursday, May 25, to facilitate maintenance of the servers.
The BRA said residents should arrange their business accordingly. Normal operations are expected to resume from Friday, May 26.
The Authority regrets any inconvenience caused.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App