Police are mourning the loss of one of their own.
Special Constable Jefferson Johnson, of River Bay, St Lucy died this morning at the Queen Hospital where he was a patient.
Fifty-six-year -old Johnson was a member of the Royal Barbados Police Force (RBPF) for the past 24 years. At the time of his death, Johnson was assigned to Motor Transport, District ‘A’ Complex,
Acting Commissioner of Police Tyrone Griffith and the RBPF has extended condolences to Johnson’s family.
“Our thoughts, prayers and support are with them, “ the RBPF said in a statement.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App