Seven people were injured in an accident which occurred sometime around 1:55 p.m. today along Gibbs Road, St Peter.
Police said a minibus, driven by 47-year-old William Sealy of Crusher Site Road, Prospect, St James and a motor car, driven by 40-year-old Marvin Doyle of Maycock Terrace, St Lucy, were involved in a collision.
Sealy complained of pain to his elbow and back, while four female passengers aboard the minibus complained of back pains. They were all transported by ambulance to the QEH for medical treatment.
The driver of the car and his male passenger both complained of minor pain but opted to seek private medical attention.
Recent Local News
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- Police probe unnatural death in Christ Church
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App