Police have charged local dancehall entertainer Munga Honourable with murder. He has been booked to appear in court later this week.
Law enforcement authorities say the entertainer, whose real name is Damion Rhoden, was charged with murder for the fatal shooting of a man, Cleveland Smith, in the community of Ackee Walk in the eastern parish of St Andrew.
It’s reported that Smith was killed at a dance in the community.
Munga Honourable was taken into custody last Monday. He has denied any involvement in the killing.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App