Police have arrested and charged 19-year-old Menenlik Marcus Armstrong of Mount Hillaby, St Andrew, with unlawful possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of nine rounds of ammunition.
On Friday, May 26, police executed a search warrant at Armstrong’s residence where the firearm and ammunition were discovered.
He appeared before Magistrate Ian Weekes in the District ‘D’ Magistrates’ yesterday and was remanded to prison to reappear in court on July 4.
Recent Local News
- St Nicholas Abbey Heritage Railway tours off to smooth start
- Barbados records first road fatality for 2019
- Man, 18, missing while swimming at Brandon's Beach
- Police investigating sudden death of woman constable
- Minor injuries reported after serious accident
- Man, 18, missing while swimming at Brandon’s Beach
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App