A truck driver narrowly escaped serious injury this afternoon when his vehicle overturned at Mile and a Quarter, St Peter.
Eyewitnesses say the driver was attempting to climb an embankment when it collapsed under the weight of the Infra Rentals-owned truck.
The accident occurred just before 4.p.m.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App