Three Christ Church men will appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrates Court tomorrow charged with the murder of 19-year-old Ajay Ricardo Smith.
They are 28-year-old Shavar Theodore Ward of Hopewell Road, 29-year-old Lamar Diego Akked Holder of Pegwell Boggs and 31-year-old Undre Emerson Hassani Thompson of Chancery Lane.
Smith’s lifeless body was discovered on Wednesday, May 24th on the hard court opposite the St Christopher Primary School with a number of gunshot injuries.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App