A 41-year-old St John man is nursing gunshot wounds following a shooting incident at College Land on Saturday night.
Police say Adrian Blenman, of the same address, had to be rushed to the state-run Queen Elizabeth Hospital for treatment after he was shot in the left side of his face and in his shoulder.
The incident occurred around 6:21 p.m., as Blenman was reportedly liming on the block. Four men allegedly sprang out from a bushy area, in a surprise attack, and fired a number of shots at the victim before fleeing the scene in a motorcar.
Investigations are continuing and lawmen are asking anyone with information that can assist them with this probe to contact the District ‘C’ Police Station at 416-8200; Police Emergency at telephone number “211”; Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477); or the nearest police station.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App