Transport Board bus driver David Best escaped injury after being involved in an accident along Fairchild Street, in the vicinity of Tistal Laundry and Dry Cleaners around 7:30 a.m. today.
Best, 55, of Clevedale Road, Black Rock, St Michael was the lone occupant of the bus at the time of the incident.
According to police, Best was trying to avoid hitting two men who were fighting on the road, when he lost control of the bus, collided with two parked vehicles and then crashing into the building housing Tistal Laundry and Dry Cleaners.
Police are continuing their investigations.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App