Police have arrested and charged a fourth man in connection with the murder of 19-year-old Ajay Ricardo Smith.
He is 28-year-old Lerent Ramon Forde of Bournes Land, Silver Sands, Christ Church.
Smith, of Sayers Court, Christ Church, was fround dead sometime after 6 a.m. on Wednesday, May 24, on the hard court opposite the St Christopher Primary School. He had multiple gunshot injuries.
Forde appeared before Magistrate Cuffy-Sargeant in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today and was remanded to prison to reappear in the Oistins Court on June 30.
Shavar Theodore Ward, 28, of Hopewell Road, Christ Church; Lamar Diego Akked Holder, 29, of Pegwell Boggs, Christ Church; and Undre Emerson Hassani Thompson, 31, of Chancery Lane, Christ Church, were previously charged for the offence and were remanded to prison.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App