Police in the Southern Division have made a major breakthrough in relation to a number of burglaries committed in the Oistins area between the months of May and June 2017.
They have arrested and formally charged a 15-year-old Christ Church schoolboy with 14 counts of burglary.
He appeared before Magistrate Elwood Watts in the Oistins Magistrates’ Court today and was remanded to the Government Industrial School to reappear in court on August 9.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App