Clement Robert Gibson, 27, of Sargeant Street, St John, was remanded to prison when he appeared before Chief Magistrate Christopher Birch in the District ‘C’ Magistrates’ Court today on a number of criminal charges.
Gibson was arrested in connection with the offences which were committed on Saturday June 3 at College Land, St John.
He was charged with three counts of endangering life, one count of use of firearm, and one count of wounding.
Gibson is scheduled to reappear in court on July 12.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App