The Barbados Meteorological Office says a tropical wave is affecting the island.
Heavy rains have been pounding sections of the country for most of the day.
Weather officials say it will remain generally cloudy to overcast with periods of rain, isolated pockets of moderate to heavy showers and possible thunderstorms.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App