A St Michael man was remanded to prison to reappear in court on July 14 when he appeared before Magistrate Cuffy-Sargeant in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court yesterday.on Friday the 16
Almal Lamar Phillips, 28, of 1D Pavilion Terrace, Deacons Farm, St Michael, was arrested on June 13 and charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of ten rounds of ammunition.
Members of the Anti Gun Unit were conducting an operation in the Harts Gap, Christ Church area where Phillips was seen driving a motor car. A subsequent search revealed the firearm and ammunition in his possession and he was arrested and charged.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App