Task Force officers were called in to restore order at Pirate’s Cove on Sunday night after the last in the series of Waiki events got out of control.
Patrons reportedly broke down the fence in a mad scramble to get into the event, which attracted an unruly element.
As result, several people were detained and the popular Sunday jam, which has been taking place every other week since February, came to an abrupt end.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App