The tropical storm warning for Barbados has been discontinued as of 8 a.m today Monday, 19th June, 2017.
This one line announcement was made in a statement released by the Barbados Met Office a short while ago.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App