Some 984 cannabis plants have been by seized members of the Marine Section and the Tactical Response Unit of the Royal Barbados Police Force.
The plants, ranging from seedlings to 2ft in height, were seized during drug eradication operations on Monday, June 19.
The authorities seized 452 plants at Cherry Grove, St John; 449 at Moore’s Land, St John; and 83 at Welchman Hall, St Thomas.
No arrests were made.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App